Want to speed up bluestacks 4 to run the games more smoothly? Then you are in the right place.
In the previous article, I had shown to you 12 best ways to fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy.
But in this article, I had covered all the ultimate ways to speed up bluestacks 4. Stay tuned.
Bluestacks is one of the best emulators to run the mobile applications, games, etc on PC and one of the genuine emulators from the beginning.
Bluestacks 4 is 4 times faster in comparison with older version Bluestacks 3.
However, there are certain requirements for installing bluestacks on a PC.
If your PC does not meet with the minimum requirements, there will be a lag in bluestacks.
But do not worry, you can reduce a lot of lag in it easily by following our ways.
10 Best Ultimate Ways To Speed Up Bluestacks 4
- Update your Graphics Drivers to the Latest Version
- Clear Temporary Files From Windows
- Set Bluestacks 4 to High Priority
- Enable Virtualization Mode in your System
- Install Advance Gaming Booster in your PC
- Disable your Antivirus while starting Bluestacks 4
- In-Emulator Settings
- Change the Visual Effects to “High Performance” mode
- Set your Graphic Mode to “Maximum Performance”
- Change your Power Plan to “High Performance”
1. Update your Graphics Drivers to the Latest Version
If your drivers are outdated, your the system will not perform its best to provide you a better experience in bluestacks 4.
Plenty of free software is available on the internet which would help to increase the graphics performance and in turn, helps you to speed up bluestacks 4.
One of the best software is Advanced Driver Booster 6.
It is free of cost and has a well-updated driver database.
Simply, you can install the software from here.
To update your driver with driver booster 6, follow these steps: –
- Download and install the driver booster 6
- Scan your PC
- After completion, it will display all the outdated driver in your system
- Simply, download the latest driver from the list
- Once, your download will be complete, it will automatically create a restore point and install the downloaded drivers in your PC
- Restart your PC and your drivers will be updated.
2. Clear Unwanted Temporary Files From the System
There are unwanted files which accumulate automatically when you run any software or perform any function in the system.
This junk files occupy space on your hard disk and decrease the performance.
You need to clean these junk files from your system to run the BlueStacks more smoothly.
To clear unwanted temporary files, read the below steps: –
- Go to your start menu
- Click on “Run”
- Enter “Temp” from the keyboard in the command box
- A new window folder will appear, just delete all the files from the folder
- Once, you had deleted the files, restart your PC again
3. Set Bluestacks 4 to High Priority
One of the best way to reduce lag in bluestacks 4 is through changing the priority for it.
Our PC system allocated resource like memory, process, etc based on the priority list.
You can change the priority of the bluestacks 4 to high which will tell the system to allocated more memory, the process for it to run efficiently.
To change the priority of bluestacks 4, follow the below instructions: –
- Run the Bluestacks 4.
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + ESC on your keyboard.
- Go to Process section located in the sub-title bar.
- Right click on the Bluestacks process which consumes more resources.
- Tap on Change Priority and set it to High Priority.
- All done.
Now, more resources will be available for your Bluestacks 4 to run smoothly.
4. Enable Virtualization Mode in your System
Another best way to speed up Bluestacks 4 is by setting your virtualization mode to on.
Bluestacks 4 uses virtualization technology to run the software or games more smoothly.
To set your Virtualization Technology to on, follow the steps: –
- Restart your PC.
- Enter in the BIOS section by pressing DEL key.
- Go to Process section in the Management.
- Enable the Virtualization Technology option.
- Save your settings by pressing the F10 key and restart your PC.
5. Install Advance Gaming Booster in PC
Gaming Booster helps to run the games more smoothly.
The main feature which helps to boost the performance of bluestacks 4 is through disabling all the unnecessary background process running simultaneously in the system.
Also, it helps to clean the RAM usage, Performance Utility, etc.
You can download the advance gaming booster through the below link.
To setup your advance gaming booster in your PC, follow these steps: –
- Download the Booster from here
- Install the driver booster application in your system
- Scan the PC for the first time
- Once the scanning is finished, it will list you all the outdated settings.
- Simply enable the featured settings
- All done.
6. Disable your Antivirus while starting Bluestacks 4
Antivirus takes a lot of memory space and CPU usage to run in the background services.
Mostly, the real-time protection service consumes a lot of resources to run.
You must disable your antivirus which will help other applications like Bluestacks 4 to run it perfectly by providing more resources to it.
To disable your antivirus, simply follow these instructions:-
- Go to your Antivirus dashboard
- Click on the Real-time protection tab and disable it
- Now, open your task manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC
- Go to the Process tab and click on the Description tab
- Now end all the process which are related to your Antivirus applications
- All done.
7. In-Emulator Settings
There are many in-emulator settings like allocating more ram, more processor, changing the DPI settings, etc for the bluestacks application to run more perfectly.
To change the in-emulator settings, follow these steps:-
- Open your Bluestacks 4 application.
- Click on “Settings” and then go to the “Display” tab.
- Adjust to the lowest screen resolution.
- Select the Lowest DPI (160) in the DPI section.
- Now, click on the “Engine” tab, and drag them Memory bar up to increase the memory allocation for it.
- Select the Highest number of CPU cores to run Bluestacks 4.
- Now, save the settings and restart the Bluestacks.
- All done.
8. Change the Visual Effects to “High Performance” mode
By changing the visual effect to the high-performance mode will reduce useless animations and process running in the background services.
To change the visual effects to high performance, follow the below steps:-
- Right click on “My computer” icon and click on “Properties”.
- Click on “Advanced System Settings” located in the left sidebar.
- In the Performance tab, click on the “Settings”.
- In the Visual Effects tab, select the “Adjust for best performance” option.
- Click on “Apply” and your settings will be saved.
Now, run follow the other methods in the post.
9. Set the Graphics mode to “Maximum Performance”
To boost your gaming experience in bluestacks 4, change the graphics mode from “Balanced” to “Maximum Performance”.
To set the mode to “High Performance”, follow the instructions below:-
- Open your Graphics Driver Panel Dashboard
- Go to the Settings and click on the “Mode” panel
- Set the mode to “High Performance”
- All done
10. Change the Power-Plan to “High Performance”
Windows always choose a balance power-plan for resources consumption.
You can set it to high performance to provide more power for the system.
This will ultimately increase your bluestacks 4 experience.
To set the Power-Plan to “High Performance”, follow these steps:-
- Open your Control Panel of your system
- Search Power Plan in the search box
- Click on Change your Power-Plan settings and set it to High performance
- All done. More power will be available for your system
Bluestacks 4 is one of the best emulators in the market.
Although it is quite laggy, you can easily speed up Bluestacks with these methods.
Especially, the in-emulator settings, Driver updater techniques, etc will improve your Bluestacks speed.
Share the post with your other Bluestacks friends to help them to run it smoothly.