Want to index your blog post fast on search engines? Want to submit your blog post fast for indexing in search engines?
Who doesn’t want it?
Everybody loves to index their blog post as soon as possible on search engines.
If you are doing event blogging, then your posts or sites must be index fast on search engines as event blogging is only effective for some certain period.
Read this complete article which will break down all the steps required for to Index Blog Post Fast on Search Engines.
Before we start let’s learn some basics terminologies in the Indexing process.
What is Crawling?
Whenever you submit your blog post to Google Search Console, search engine bots like GoogleBot, bingbot, etc crawls or visits your website.
This process is called “Crawling”.
These bots help to submit your website materials to search engines.
What is Indexing?
After receiving your websites from bots, search engines will decide whether to show your blog post in their search result or not.
There are 200+ factors like Bounce Rate, CTR, etc which decides your ranking on the search engines.
If your website performs well in these 200+ factors, your post will index and rank mostly on the top pages in the search engines.
So, now you might have got a basic idea about these terminologies.
Why To Index Your Blog Post Fast On Search Engines?
To rank on search engines, you will need to index your website to search engines.
Once your post gets index on search engines, you need to re-index the post again if you change something in the post.
Search Engines does not automatically update your content. You will need to submit it again for re-index for search engines result
This reindex process is done by a computer code developed by search engines which crawls your website frequently. These are called “Spiders”.
You need to mention a meta tag code in your blog theme, which helps the search engines to send spiders on your site.
Code: – <Meta content=’all’ name=’spiders’/>
Although, Meta tags are nowadays not considered in their ranking algorithm but still it helps search engines jobs to run fast.
Your search result can become more effective if your blog gets updated frequently.
How to Find out Crawl Rates for your website?
To find out the crawl stats, you need to submit your website to Search Engines Webmaster Tools.
If you want to find the crawl stats for your website on Google Webmaster Tool, you will need to follow some steps.
- Go to your “Google Webmaster Tool” account
- Click on the Website whose crawl stats are needed to find
- Go-to “Crawl” Option located at the left sidebar below Google Index
- Click on “Crawl Stats” to find out the crawl rates for your website
- Here is the Graph of your Crawl Stats.
The better your crawl result is, the better your ranking will be on the search engine has it makes an impression for your website as it is frequently updated.
How To Find If your post is indexed or not on search engines?
There are two ways to find out if your blog post is indexed or not. You can choose any one according to your choice.
The same process goes for all the search engines. We are mostly sticking to Google Search Engine.
1. With Search Engine Result:-
- Go to Google Homepage
- In the search box, type “site: your blog post URL”
- If you find it on the result, your post is indexed.
- If you do not find your post in the result, your post is still not indexed.
2. With Search Engine Webmaster Tool:-
- Open Google Webmaster Tool
- Select your blog website
- Click on URL inspection option located at the left sidebar below Performance option.
- Enter your Post URL which you want to find whether it is indexed or not
- Hit enter and the result will be displayed whether your blog post is index or not.
So, now let’s understand how to index your blog post fast on search engines.
Index Your Blog Post Fast on Search Engines.
The process goes really simple.
We will discuss the process with three different popular search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
1. Make Use Of Google Search Console:-
Google Search Console is a free service provided by Google to check all the status and reports related to your website.
You can submit your blog post to Google for indexing by just using Google Search Console feature.
Follow these steps to index your blog post fast by Google Webmaster Tools:-
- Open Google Webmaster Tool in your browser.
- Select the verified property of your website.
- Click on URL inspection option located at the left sidebar below Performance option.
- Enter your Post URL which you want to index fast on Google Search Result.
- Hit enter and Google Webmaster will check whether your post is problems or contain some problem.
- If any problem occurred, it will show you the problem to fix for indexing the post.
- It will test your Live URL and then suggest whether the post is available on google or not
- Enter “Request Indexing” option and it will submit your request to search engine.
- This helps to index your blog post fast in search engine result.
Now, let us understand how to submit your blog post in Bing webmaster tool.
Follow the below steps to index your Blog post fast in Bing search engine:-
- Open Bing Webmaster tool in your browser
- Select the verified property of your website.
- Click on “Submit URL” option located at the left sidebar.
- Enter your posts URLs which you want to index in the bing search result
- You can submit uptill 250 URLs per day in bing bing webmaster tool.
- It will check whether the post compiles their guidelines and then index your blog post in their result page
- Thus, it helps to index your content fast in search result pages.
The similar process goes for indexing for Yahoo search engine.
2. Submit XML Sitemap To Search Engines
XML Sitemap provides a better way to index your blog resources fast on search engines.
It provides all the resources available on your website in a single page which helps the search engines bots to crawl your site more efficiently and fast.
A lot of online websites is available to generate a sitemap for your website for free.
You can also create a sitemap automatically for your website in WordPress by just installing a plugin called “Yoast SEO”.
If you are running your website in blogger, there is a procedural way to create your sitemap. You can learn it from here.
Once, you had created your sitemap for your website, the next process is to submit your sitemap to search engines.
Follow These Steps To Submit Your Sitemap To Google Search Engine:-
- Open Your Google Search Console
- Head to Sitemap section in the left sidebar.
- Submit your sitemap in “Add a sitemap” section.
- You have successfully submitted a sitemap for your website
Follow These Steps To Submit Your Sitemap To Search Engines (Bing & Yahoo):-
- Open Your Bing Webmaster Tool
- Head to “Sitemap” in “Configure my site” section.
- Submit your sitemap in “Submit a Sitemap” section.
- You have successfully submitted the sitemap for your website in Bing & Yahoo search engines.
- The reports will be generated soon after the submission of the sitemap.
You can also submit a separate sitemap for your images and videos resources available on your website and submit it for better SEO result.
3. Make Backlinks For Your Pre-Publishing Posts:-
One of the better ways to index your blog post fast on search engines is just by creating backlinks for your future posts.
Google will crawl your post again and again by these created backlinks and will index your blog post fast.
You can easily create Backlinks just by commenting on the sites relevant to your website niche.
To find those websites which allow comments, you can search on search engines in the format as “Your Keyword” + “Comment”.
These result will give you all the website which allow comment on their site.
However, you must take care that when you create backlinks for your site by commenting, you must provide them the same Permalink URL that you will use in your future post.
If the URL, you mentioned in the comment is different than the post URL that you will publish in future then search engines bots will not be able to crawl your post for indexing.
4. Improve Your Website Speed:-
Make sure that your website page speed is faster as it is now considered as one of the most crucial factors to index your blog post by search engines.
Google rank those website fast whose loading speed is less than 4 seconds.
You can check your website speed by running a speed test from Google PageSpeed Insight, Pingdom Tools, GTmetrix.
If you want to increase your website speed in WordPress, you can learn from here.
For those who run their blog on Blogger, you can learn it from here to increase your website speed in Blogger.
5. Publish Your Post Consistently:-
Google will give more attention to those sites which publish or update their website content consistently.
When you regularly update your website content, search engines bots will re-crawl your website on a daily basis.
This will also create an impression on search engines that the website is consistently providing some valuable information and resource to their users.
6. Ping Your Website & Submit Directories-
By daily pinging your website, it creates an alert for search engines about the new fresh piece of content that is available on your website.
Also Pinging to categories that are related to your website niche will also provide your more traffic on your blog.
Pinging generally tells search engine bots to re-crawl your website and find the new piece of content on your site.
There is a lot of free pinger and directories submission website available on the Internet like Pingomatic, Ping-me, etc.
But do not overuse it because search engines will consider you spam if you daily ping your website.
Make a habit of pinging your website after publishing new posts.
7. Answer on QnA Website Like Quora:-
Quora is considered as a great source for traffic and users.
If you are able to get backlinks from Quora by answering those questions related to your post, you can easily get a lot of traffic and users.
The more users you will get on that post, more your chances increase for ranking and indexing fast on search engines.
As your site will be visited by a lot of people, search engines will index your blog post fast.
8. Share Your New Post On Your Social Media Groups:-
Everybody has their own social media audiences on a platform like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Your audience is always curious to see your new content.
Always share your newly published post on your social groups like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Telegram, etc.
Once you share it with your audience, you will gain a lot of traffic on that new post.
This traffic will help search engines bots to find your new post and crawl it. After crawling, the search engine will index it as fast as possible.
9. Interlink Your Content Properly:-
Interlinking your new post with other old published post helps search engines spiders to find and crawl your new post more effectively.
It also helps the search engine to understand what topic our new post is about and which other posts are related to it.
You can properly interlink your content by using Yoast SEO Premium, has it suggest all the other relevant post related to your new post.
You can simply interlink post effectively by using it.
10. Increase Your Social-Sharing:-
Promote your audience to share your content with their friends. This will help you to gain a lot of traffic on your new post.
More the traffic, more bots will crawl your site again and again. Therefore, it helps search engines to find your new post and index it according to their algorithm.
You can share your new post in the groups related to your post niche.
Your audience will definitely share your post if it provides some value to them.
11. Write Good Quality Content:-
Search engines do not like to index those post which contains plagiarism or which do not provide value to their audience.
Make a habit of writing a good quality post which contains a minimum of around 1,300 words or more.
Always make a research about the topic which you are going to write in your blog post.
The easy way to write a good quality post is by analyzing the top 10 search results and try to cover those points which the results missed out in your post.
As the post will be lengthy, more keywords can be used which helps to rank your post for those keywords.
12. Email Your Subscribers:-
Make an email blast to your subscribers and notify them about your new post.
As your audience will visit your new post, more bots will crawl your new post and faster your post can be indexed on search engines.
You can use Hellobar to collect new users email to increase your email list.
For one push notification, you can use Subscriber to blast a push notification about your new content to your Subscribers.
This two tools (Hellobar and Subscribers) are a free to use.
Indexing process is very much important to implement for SEO.
Without indexing, your post will be of no worth as it will not be crawl by search bots.
Due to which your post will not be ranked on search engines and you will lose a lot of organic traffic.
Therefore, by following these steps for particular search engines, you can index your blog post fast on search engines.
Feel free to ask any doubt regarding the post through a comment.
9 thoughts on “12 Best Ways To Index Your Blog Post Fast On Search Engines.”
Great sir amazing post
A detailed article. Thank you. And I have one small query: Do you accept Guest Blogging? Also, the contact form is not installed in your website. Give it a look. Thank you.
Find my articles here,
Yes, i will make guest post available to my site in future.
Nice information for new bloggers