Are you dealing with the laggy and choppy gameplay in Call of duty mobile? Want to fix lag in Call of duty mobile.
You are at the right place.
In the previous article, I had shown you 9 Effective Ways To Fix Lag & Ping Problem in PUBG Mobile
But in this article, I am going to explain 7 Effective Way To Fix Lag In Call Of Duty Mobile.
Call of duty is soon going to release in the market. Although some users had got access to the game with the pre-registration process.
The game is quite amazing but due to its graphics and other features, it is laggy and choppy to play on low-end devices.
Call Of Duty mobile is the most awaited game of the year 2019. It is increasing its popularity day by day.
According to a survey, 85% of people like to play Call of Duty mobile rather than any other games expect PUBG Mobile.
Although the Call of duty developers had not optimized the game totally, they will fix it soon for a low-end phone with a processor like Snapdragon 625, etc.
But you can fix the lag in Call Of Duty mobile by these ultimate methods.
7 Effective Ways To Fix Lag In Call Of Duty Mobile:-
- Enable 4x MSAA
- Install GamerBox
- In-Game Settings
- Install Game Booster
- Uninstall Unnecessary Applications
- Clear Cache
- Disable Apps Running In The Background
You can easily reduce lags in Call of duty mobile by using these methods.
Let’s discuss this in detail.
Fix Lag In Call Of Duty Mobile:-
You can easily fix lags in Call of duty mobile by just following these methods explained below:-
1. Enable 4x MSAA
By enabling this one option, you can easily optimize and reduce lags in the call of duty mobile.
Android Developers had hidden this option in their settings because they don’t want users to change their Android settings related to the system.
This option is called “Enable 4x MSAA” which reduces lags in the games.
It makes the texture and gameplay smooth to run in the games.
Now let’s enable this option.
Follow these steps to Enable Developer option and enable 4x MSAA:-
- Go to your Device Settings.
- Tap on “About Phone” mostly situated at the bottom of the screen.
- Continuously Tap on “Kernel Version” around 10 times.
- Now, the Developer option will be visible in device settings.
- If you do not find it, you can search for the option in your settings.
- Click on “Enable Developer Option”.
- Swipe down to the “Force 4x MSAA” section and enable it.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Enjoy your game.
2. Install GamerBox
GamerBox is a game performance optimizer application that increases the performance of your game, reduces lags, optimizes display, etc.
To fix lags in Call of Duty mobile through GamerBox, follow these steps:-
- First, download the GamerBox app from here.
- Install the GamerBox app on your device.
- On the main screen, click on the menu icon and select the CPU Governor option and change the governor for performance to interactive, for normal to interactive and for quality to the performance.
- Now, click on the Graphics resolution option and change the graphics settings for performance to 480p, for normal to 720p HD and for quality to 1080p FHD.
- Click on the GamerBox Engine, and set the mode to performance. All done.
- Launch your Call of Duty mobile from the GamerBox and enjoy the lag-free game.
3. In-Game Settings
There are certain in-game settings that would help you to run Call of duty mobile without laggy and choppy gameplay.
You can enable these options in your game settings.
Just make sure that your in-game settings are adjusted to the below settings:-
- Graphics Quality = Low.
- Frame Rate = High.
- Depth Of Field = Disable.
- In-Game Graphics Mode = Standard.
These settings will sure reduce lags in your gameplay.
4. Install Game Booster To Fix Lag In Call Of Duty Mobile
Game Booster can significantly increase your gaming performance by closing all the apps running in your background, clearing memory usage, etc.
Every mobile company like Realme, Xiaomi, Samsung, etc has its own in-built game booster. Although, many game boosters are available in the market.
To install Game Booster, follow these steps:-
- Open the “Google Play Store”.
- Search “Game Booster” in the search box.
- Download and Install the one with the best ratings.
- Open the “Game Booster” after installation.
- It will automatically search all the games available on your smartphone.
- Run the “Call Of Duty mobile” from the game booster.
- Game Booster will significantly improve your gameplay experience in Call of Duty mobile.
5. Uninstall Unnecessary Applications
Removing unnecessary applications can help to reduce ram usage and provides more internal space for your game to run smoothly.
As stated in Call Of Duty Mobile requirements, your phone should have at least 2 GB ram. Thus, by removing unnecessary applications, it would help to reduce ram usage in your phone.
To remove unnecessary applications in your phone, follow these steps:-
- Go to your “Settings”.
- Tap on the “Application Management”.
- Uninstall all the unnecessary applications on your smartphone.
- Reboot your smartphone.
6. Clear Cache
When you run any applications in your smartphone, it consumes some space in your memory. Clear all the cache from your system before running the game.
Follow these steps to clear cache from your smartphone:-
- Head to your “Device Settings”.
- Click on “App Management”.
- Select any applications and click on it.
- Clear the application cache.
- Restart the smartphone.
- Enjoy your game
7. Disable Apps Running in your Background
Whenever you go back to your home screen after running some apps, it will run in the background and thus, increases their RAM usage and battery.
Open Call Of Duty Mobile after disabling apps running in the background.
Follow these steps to disable apps running in your background:-
- Go to your “Account Settings”.
- Click on your “App Management”.
- Select any Apps installed on your smartphone.
- Click on “Battery Usage”.
- Click on “Disable Background Running”.
- Reboot the device and Run the game.
I think these methods will help you to fix lags in the call of duty mobile. In case, if they do not solve your problem, comment below.
I will provide you more information in the future. So, stay tuned with us.
Do not forget to share the post with your friends.