Dealing with Lags and other issues like Ping issues, read the article to know about 9 Effective Ways To Fix Lag In PUBG Mobile and To Solve Ping Problem.
There are two sections in the post. First post-deal with PUBG Mobile lag and the second section deals with PUBG mobile ping issues.
For Ping issues, read the second section after minor tricks paragraph. Let’s start.
PUBG Mobile is surely increasing its reputation in the gaming market and crossed over 100+ Million users.
Although the game is pretty awesome, there are some issues that reduce user experience in it like Lags, Ping, Connection problems, etc.
With more updates in the game, PUBG developers are not optimizing the game for low-end devices.
Mostly the Lag occurs in the game due to rendering during the gameplay.
Like if you land on an intense area like Bootcamp or Pochinki, there will be more render lag as most of the enemies land for loots and kill.
You can fix lag in PUBG mobile.
9 Effective Ways To Fix Lag In PUBG Mobile.
- GFX Tool
- Force 4x MSAA
- Uninstall Unnecessary Applications
- Install Game Booster
- Clear Internal Memory Space
- Clear Cache
- Disable Apps running in the background
- Repair and Reinstall PUBG Mobile.
- Minor Tips To Improve The Game Experience.
You can easily boost up your game and can easily fix lags in the game.
Let’s discuss everything in detail.
Fix Lag in PUBG mobile:
1. Use GFX Tool To Fix Lags In PUBG mobile:
One of the best tool available on google play store which can help you to unlock 60 Fps.
It also reduces lags as it provides graphics option like So Smooth which remove unnecessary graphics from the game and thus, reduces the rendering lags.
To implement the GFX Tool, follow these steps:-
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for GFX Tool
- Download and install the first one.
- Open it
- Select the “Game Version”.
- Adjust the graphics mode to “So Smooth”
- Adjust the Graphics resolution to “1280×720”
- Choose the Classic style.
- Choose “60 FPS” in the FPS section of the app.
- Disable Shadows.
- Adjust Rendering Quality to ‘Low’
- Disable Light Effects.
- Enable “Save Control” settings.
- Enable “GPU optimization” which reduces unnecessary effects.
- Save the Settings and Run the game.
Final Settings Screenshot:-
It will definitely improve your PUBG game experience in the game.
2. Force 4x MSAA:
Do you know you can fix lags in pubg mobile by just one setting in the Android developer mode?
The android developer had itself provided us an option to run our game smoothly
Now, I will tell you that option. That option is called “Force 4x MSAA” which is available in the developer option.
Android developers had hidden this developer option as if you make a mistake in that option, your device will face many problems.
However, the option Force 4x MSAA is safe to use.
This option makes your texture and gameplay to run smoothly.
To enable developer option and to enable “Force 4x MSAA”, follow these steps:-
- Go to your device settings.
- Click on “About Phone”.
- Continuously click on “Kernel Version” 10 times.
- Your developer option will now be shown in your device settings.
- In case if you do not find it, search the option in your settings
- Enable “Developer Option”.
- Swipe down to the “Force 4x MSAA” section and enable it.
- Restart your phone.
- Enjoy your game.
3. Uninstall Unnecessary Applications:
Remove unnecessary applications which would free up your RAM usage and would free up space on your internal memory.
As PUBG Mobile requirements, your device must have at least 2 GB ram. So, you must uninstall unnecessary apps from your device which would free up most of the RAM space.
To remove unnecessary applications, follow these steps:-
- Go to your “Device Settings”
- Click on “Apps Management”
- Uninstall all unwanted applications which you do not need.
- Restart your device
Thus, it helps to reduce lags in the PUBG mobile.
4. Install Game Booster To Fix Lag In PUBG Mobile.
Game Booster dramatically improves your game experience by closing all the applications running in the background.
It is considered as the best app for pubg mobile lag fix in terms of game boosting apps list.
It also clears RAM usage before running the game and most often boosts the game.
Every mobile company like Mi, Realme, etc have its inbuilt game booster.
You can also install other game boosters from the Google Play store.
To install Game Booster, follow these steps:-
- Open the Google Play store.
- Search for Game Booster
- Download and Install the one which is rated well
- Open the “Game Booster”
- Game Booster will automatically search for all the games installed on your device.
- Run the game from the Game Booster
Game Booster to some extent boosts the game experience but some times it does not boost games.
5. Clear Internal Memory Space:
Remove unwanted files like audio, video, etc from your internal storage which will boost the game.
To clear internal memory space, follow these steps:
- Open your “File Manager”
- Scan for Big Files in your Internal Storage.
- Remove unwanted Big Files that you don’t need.
- Reboot your device and run the game
6. Clear Cache:
Whenever you run any applications on your device, it occupies some space in your device. Clear all caches of all the applications installed on your device.
To clear cache, follow these steps mentioned below:
- Go to your Device Settings
- Open your “App Management”
- Select an App at a time.
- Clear their Cache
- Reboot your Device
7. Disable Apps Running in Background:
Whenever you open an app and directly move to your home screen without closing the apps, the apps will run in the background and thus, increases their RAM usage and battery.
Also, various system apps run in the background of your device.
Open PUBG Mobile after disabling apps running in the background.
To disable apps running in the background, follow these steps:
- Go to your “Account Settings”
- Open your “App Management”
- Select Apps installed on your device
- Click on “Battery or Power Usage”
- Click on “Disable Background Running”
- Reboot the device and run the game
8. Repair the Game:
Sometimes there might be some error in your download files of the PUBG mobile app.
You can repair the game easily.
Just during the loading time, there are three options: Settings, Repair, and Language
Click on “Repair” and the game will reinstall in your device. Make sure you have sufficient data balance in your device.
9. Minor Tricks:
You can improve and boost your game so that it would not lag just bu following some simple tricks.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Make sure you mute your speaker and mic when not use in the gameplay.
So, I hope these steps and tips can reduce your PUBG Mobile Lags.
Also Read:- Download PUBG Mobile Latest Version
Fix Ping Problem in Pubg Mobile:-
Noticed some time when you pick up some items in the game-play, it does not get in your bag even if the animation was running during the game-play.
Did you noticed sometimes that you run the same location again and again?.
Then these all are the symptoms that your device is having a ping problem at that time.
Think a situation when there are 2 people alive including you and at the same time, your ping goes high.
You spot him but not able to shoot him due to ping problem and the enemy kills you.
You will be angry at that time.
So here are some methods that you can follow which can help you to reduce ping problem in PUBG Mobile:
Method 1:- Install VPN To Solve Ping Problem in Pubg Mobile
VPN stands for the virtual private network which in short provides you to connect to the server of the different countries like Germany, the USA, etc.
Therefore, through VPN you can easily reduce your ping in PUBG mobile.
Although most of the VPN apps are paid, you can download the free version of the VPN apps through the Google Play store.
In the Free version, you will only get a few servers to connect to the few countries.
Click the download button below to download a Free VPN app through the Google Play store.
Follow these steps mentioned below to reduce your ping through a VPN:-
- Download the VPN app from the above button.
- Install the VPN app
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- The VPN app will check for DNS settings and Network Strength
- Click ‘Connect’ and VPN app will automatically connect you to the fastest server.
- You can also choose a selected server by clicking on the ‘Bulb’ symbol.
You will see that your ping problem will be solved and you will get a decent ping around 80-100 ms.
If the ping is still high, choose the fastest server only and connect it.
Method 2:- Switch to Airplane Mode.
This method does not require any third-party application. Hence, it is mostly preferred by most of us.
Sometimes, resetting your network helps to reduce the pings in the game.
Airplane mode helps to stop all the network work by disabling network access in your device.
To reduce the ping issue, follow these steps:-
- During your gameplay, swipe down the navigation menu from the top.
- Click on Airplane Mode.
- Wait for 10 seconds and again click on Airplane mode.
- Your ping issue will be solved.
But sometimes it does not work. So, try other steps to reduce PUBG Mobile ping issues.
Method 3:- Install Pinger v.2 To Fix Ping Problem in Pubg Mobile
Pinger helps to reduce ping by providing a direct route to access the server. Hence, it reduces additional requests and reduces ping in the game.
New Pinger v.2 is more stable than older version Pinger v.1
You can download Pinger v.2 on iOS and Android by clicking below the download button.
To reduce ping issues by Pinger v.2, follow these steps:
- Download Pingerv.2 from the above link
- Install in your device.
- Clear all the recent running apps
- Open Pinger v.2
- Select your Ping Mode (Recommended “Extreme”)
- Turn on and wait until Pinger gets activate
- Go to your home screen by tapping your home button
- Open any game and enjoy it.
I hope that my steps would help To Solve Ping Problem in Pubg Mobile and fix lag in PUBG mobile.
If you feel any informative thing which I forget to add, comment below those things and I will add it soon in the post.
Do share, follow us for more informative blog posts like this.