Want to fix lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop) emulator to play PUBG mobile on PC or any other mobile game on PC smoothly?
Tencent gaming buddy (Gameloop) is the best emulator to play mobile games on PC which requires a lot of resources to run the mobile game in the emulator.
The reason to launch Tencent Gaming Buddy was mostly to play PUBG mobile on PC. Hence, it is known as the official PUBG emulator in the market recommended by the developer company Tencent itself. But soon the developers of the emulator started to increase the efficiency of the emulator by running other games in it.
But the emulator requires some high resource specifications to run the games smoothly. If you have a low-end PC, there are a lot of chances that lag will occur in the games. Do not worry, you can fix most of the lag in the Tencent gaming buddy. So, you can easily play games on Tencent gaming buddy with no or less lag.
How to Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop) – PUBG Emulator Lag Fix
Here are the best methods which you can try to fix the Tencent gaming buddy (Gameloop) also known as PUBG emulator lag. Just implement each method mentioned below and then try playing the game in the emulator to see the performance boost.
- Set Your Power Plan mode to High-Performance Mode
- Increase the Pagination Size of Your System
- Change the Priority of Tencent Gaming Buddy in Task Manager
- In-Game Settings to Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Change Tencent Gaming Emulator Settings
- Update Your Outdated Drivers to Latest Version
- Install Gaming Performance Booster Software
- Clear Unwanted Temporary Files from Your System
- Use Turbo Engine Mode to Play the Games
- Enable Virtualization Mode in Your System
- Change Your Graphics Power Mode to High Performance
- Adjust the Visual Effects to the High-Performance Tab
- Install Latest Version of Tencent Gaming Buddy
1) Set Your Power Plan Mode to High-Performance Mode
A computer is designed in such a way to provide a better battery life by reducing the performance of your system. You can change the option to High-performance to provide more resources for your system to run the game smoothly.
To enable the High-Performance mode, follow the steps below:-
- Go to your Control Panel on your device. Search Power Option in the search box.
- Click on the Power Option and select your plan mode to High Performance.
- If you have a laptop, then you can simply click on the battery option in the taskbar and change the mode to maximum performance.
- You had successfully set the power plan to High-Performance.
2) Increase The Pagination Size for Your System
There are certain spaces or memory that are needed for the system to run the games smoothly. But the memory or space allocated to the system is always less. You must increase the size of the Pagination files. But take care while deciding the size of the pagination files.
It should not exceed more than your RAM size. Always consider the size of the files around 40% of your RAM size.
To increase the size of the Pagination files, follow the below instructions:-
- Right-click on the My Computer icon and click on Properties. Click on Advanced System Settings located on the left sidebar.
- Head to the Advanced Tab. In the Performance tab, click on Settings.
- Head to the Advanced tab next to the Visual effect section. In the Virtual memory section, click on Change.
- Deselect the Automatically allocated virtual memory option. Then click on the Custom Size and enter the virtual size for your pagination files.
- Set Initial size and Maximum SIze to the same. Take care to enter the size in MB (1 GB = 1024 MB).
- Now, restart your PC and check again if the size is allocated or not.
All done. You had easily increased the pagination size which will help to fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy.
3) Change the Priority of Tencent Gaming Buddy in Task Manager
There are lots of processes running in the background of your Windows. You can find all those processes in the Task Manager. The System decides the priority of the process to balance CPU load and heating problems.
However, you must change the priority of Tencent Gaming Buddy to High mode which will help it to gain more CPU resources for the TGB. It helps a lot to fix the lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop).
To change the priority of Tencent Gaming Buddy. follow these steps:
- Launch TGB and any desired game in it. Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + ESC on your keyboard.
- Go to the Details section tab in Task Manager and search for Tencent Gaming Buddy. Once you find it, right-click on it and go to Priority and change the priority to High.
- Close the Task Manager and play your game.
Note:- You will have to change the priority of TGM every time you run the application.
4) In-Game Settings For PUBG Emulator Lag Fix
You must not play the game in the modes in which your PC is not capable to run it. There are certain in-game settings to make to run the games smoothly in Tencent gaming buddy. If you have a low-end PC, then you must change the in-game settings to the below settings:-
- Graphics mode:- Smooth
- FPS:- High/Extreme
- Game Mode:- Colorful
- Anti-aliasing:- Disable
- Automatically Adjust Game FPS:- Disable
These settings are always available in high-end mobile games like PUBG, Fortnite, Call of Duty, etc. If you want to fix lag in PUBG mobile then you can read the below guide which helps to reduce lag and ping in PUBG mobile.
(Related:- PUBG Mobile Lag and Ping Optimization Guide)
5) Change Emulator Settings for Gameloop Lag Fix
The Emulator settings are automatically done according to your system specifications. However, you can change the settings by yourself to fix lag in the Tencent gaming buddy. Certain emulator settings would help to reduce lag in the game and run it smoothly.
Set the Emulator-Configuration Settings as below:-
- Choose the Graphics Rendering mode to DirectX+
- Enable Render Cache
- Enable Prioritize Dedicated GPU if you have Graphic Card
- Enable Rendering Optimization
- Enable Global Render Cache
- Disable Anti-aliasing mode
- Change Memory option to the Maximum range
- Set the Processor to the Maximum range.
- Change the resolution to default (1024 x 720)
- Set the Dot Per Inch to 160
- Select the Gaming Resolution to SD 720P and Display option to Smooth
- All done
6) Update Your Outdated Drivers to Latest Version
In my case, I was able to play the game lag-free due to updating my outdated display drivers and other drivers to the latest version. There is a lot of software available on the Internet which is free of cost and provides the best latest version for your outdated driver.
You can try Advanced Driver Booster which is free and always update its database to the latest version. Simply install the software from here and scan your device. Once, the scan is completed, it will list all the outdated drivers on your system.
Download all the latest versions for the outdated drivers simply by clicking on the Download All. Once the download is completed, the driver booster will create a restore point and then install all the latest drivers in your system. After the installation is done, restart your PC and once the system detects the latest driver, uninstall the software from your PC.
7) Install a Gaming Performance Booster Software
Game Booster software helps to increase the gaming performance of your system. It helps to clean the junked files, remove faulty register keys, enable windows optimization, clear ram, etc which in turn helps to fix lag in the emulator.
You can download Advanced Gaming Booster and install it on your PC. Scan your PC. Once the scanning is completed, it will enable all the optimization required to run the game smoothly in the emulator.
8) Clear Unwanted Temporary Files from Your System
Whenever you run any application in your system, it creates some temporary files, registry, etc. You need to clean all the temporary files daily which will help to increase the performance of your system.
To clean the temporary files from your system, follow the instruction below:-
- Click on the Start menu or press the Windows key on your keyboard. Search for Run and open it.
- Type Temp in the run command and press enter. Delete all the files in the windows temp folder.
- Restart your PC.
You had successfully removed and cleaned the unwanted temporary files from your system.
9) Always Use Turbo-Engine Mode to Run Games in Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent gaming buddy (Gameloop) emulator has its engine to run the games smoothly for the low-end PC. This engine is called Turbo-Engine Mode which is different from the Standard engine mode of the emulator.
To run the games in the Turbo-Engine mode, directly run the games from the Tencent Gaming Buddy home screen. Make sure that the (TOE) model is written in the title section of the running game.
(Related – Download Tencent Gaming Buddy Official PUBG Emulator)
10) Enable Virtualization Mode in Your System
Virtualization is one of the best ways to increase the performance of your system a lot. It depends on the motherboard or your graphics card specification.
I was lucky because my motherboard has the function to enable virtualization for the system even though I was not having any Graphic card. However, the virtualization option is not available on all devices.
To check or enable Virtualization mode for your system, follow the instructions below:-
- Restart your PC. During Boot time, press the Del button to enter the BIOS section.
- Head to the Processor submenu and click on Chip-set and enable the Virtualization Technology option.
- If you did not find any option like this, your motherboard and the graphics card do not support Virtualization.
- Save the Settings and Restart your PC.
You can read more about virtualization from here. If you are still facing any problems while enabling virtualization in your system, then just ping us in the comment section and we will help you out.
11) Change Your Graphics Power Mode to High Performance
Once you have installed the latest version for your graphics driver, rerun the system rating. Windows always choose a balanced mode for all the graphics settings. You can change it to Performance mode which will help to fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy.
To change the mode to High Performance, follow the instructions below:-
- Open your Graphics Driver Panel. Head to Settings and click on the mode panel.
- Change the mode to High Performance.
- All done, you had successfully set the mode to High Performance for the graphics.
12) Adjust The Visual Effects to High Performance Tab
Adjusting the visual effect to high performance will reduce useless effects and processes running in the background process. It will drastically increase the performance of your system.
To change the visual effects to high performance, follow the below steps:-
- Right-click on the My Computer icon and click on Properties. Click on Advanced System Settings located in the left sidebar.
- In the Performance tab, click on Settings. In the Visual Effects tab, select the Adjust for best performance option.
- Click on Apply and your settings will be saved.
You had successfully adjusted the visual effect to a high-performance option.
13) Install Latest Version of Tencent Gaming Buddy (GameLoop)
If all of the above methods failed to fix lag in the emulator then you must check whether your Tencent gaming emulator is up to date or not. If not, you must update the emulator to the latest version.
To check whether the latest version is available or not, open your Tencent gaming emulator. Check for the latest update in the menu panel located at the right of the title menu,
I had tried my best to cover and provide you with the best ways to fix the lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy. If the above methods did not work for you, then you just need to upgrade your PC a little bit. If you find more methods to fix lag in the emulator, you can comment below and share the ways with us. Do not forget to share the post with your other friends who play on Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Liked the article, do not forget to read such more lag fix guides which will help you to boost FPS and reduce lag in games and emulators.
23 thoughts on “13+ Best Ways To Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop)”
This article is really cool. I did not expect any detailed answer on google…
Thanks a lot… now it runs well…
Nice to hear that from you.
I have an i5 pc, I followed all these steps and the performance in gaming has improved, if there are some other optimizations than kindly tell me about them
my lap have RAM 6bg, processor intel core i5 7th gen, gpu radeon adm tm 530. But my pubg still drope fps during i play it. Before i enter into the match fps will be 40,50,58 etc after enter into the game fps will be 30,20,18,4 etc please provide a solution for this
hi bro i have done all these setting i have intel core i7 4th generation laptop with 8 gb ram and amd r7 m260 2gb dediccated gpu,recently i downgrade my window 10 from pro to home version, all the other games on my laptop run nicely, but the gameloop pubg mobile drops fps from 40 to 15 for 1 min during the game and again reset to 40fps , but after 20 seecons its goes agin to 10 fps. i have installed the gameloop clearly again , but nothing helpful , plz bro help me, plzz reply me , i dont know how solve this ,
Hey Zian since you downgrade your PC,there might be some drivers which got downgraded. Install the Latest drivers from driver booster software. If it did not work, please kindly reply and I will provide other solutions.
I have i3 gt 740 card and 6gb ram is it enough for pubg emulator or i have to upgrade my pcplz tell
It is completely sufficient but you might see lags during the gameplay due to your Graphics card. You can upgrade your Graphics card if you can. But still straight to the point, yes you can run the game but lags might occur.
well, post admin.
I got this web site from my pal who shared with me regarding this website and
now this time I am browsing this website and reading
very informative articles or reviews here.
there is no setting that is called game i need your help
In game settings method is like configure your game which you play on Gameloop like PUBG in-game settings, etc
very well admin, thanks for sharing this useful setting,
I am facing controls issues.
In running game i press CRTL on keyboard to unlock mouse to select weapon & again i lock the mouse by pressing CRTL ….i cannot control player by pressing AWSD keys…player itself runs automatically.
Pls. provide a needful solution.
PC Config : i5 16gb ram 4GB NVIDIA Graphic Card.
I think by mistakely you press sprint button and lock it. You can go to Keyboard mapping and check all your keys assigned to the actions like movements, etc. I think you had accidentally assigned wrong keys manually.
This is a very good article. But I’m unable to install Pubg. everytiime I reach 40% installation then my PC reboots suddenly. I’ve tried other emulator such as BlueStacks and the game worked but I’m having issues with the mouse controls not working.
I’ve tried everything in this article but my PC still reboots. Please help.
Laptop specs: i7 8GB RAM, Nvidia Graphic Card
Did you tried to repair the Tencent Gaming Buddy? If it does not work still then please tell me. I will try to give you the solution as soon as possible.
okay First Of All This article is really cool and have applied them but after starting it still gives me some horrible buzz sounds and after some time it says force stop context but any suggestions?
thank you so much for this help I still didn’t launch my pubg yet on gameloop with these new settings but I liked the way you put detailed like this good work bro
It took me a lot time to publish such articles on the site. Thanks for your amazing response which motivates me to write such posts on my site.
Nvidia 950m graphics, 2 core processors, 8 GB ram – I don’t know why still I am lagging, at least with low settings. I will definitely try these settings. Thank you Very much