Want to fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy emulator to play PUBG mobile on PC or any other mobile game on PC?
In the previous article, I had shown to you 9 effective ways to fix lag and ping problem in PUBG mobile.
But in this article, I am going to cover 12 Best Ways To Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Tencent gaming buddy is the best emulator to play mobile games on PC which requires a lot of dynamic settings to run the mobile game in the emulator.
The reason to launch Tencent gaming buddy was mostly to play PUBG mobile on PC.
But soon the developers of the emulator started to increase the efficiency of the emulator by running other games in it.
Now, Tencent gaming buddy had gained a top spot after Bluestacks in the emulator list for running mobile games and software in PC.
But the emulator requires some high graphics to run the games smoothly.
If you have a low-end PC, there are a lot of chances that lag will occur in the games.
Do not worry, you can fix most of the lag in the Tencent gaming buddy.
I do not have any graphics card installed in my PC but still, I get around 45 Frames Per Second in the game-play.
So, you can easily play games on Tencent gaming buddy with no or less lag.
12 Best Ways To Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- Set your Power Plan mode to “High-Performance Mode”
- Increase the “Pagination Size” of your system
- In-Game Settings to fix lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Change Tencent Gaming Emulator Settings
- Update your Outdated Drivers to Latest Version
- Install Gaming Performance Booster Software
- Clear Unwanted Temporary files from your system
- Use Turbo Engine Mode To play the games
- Enable “Virtualization Mode” in your system
- Change your Graphics mode to “High Performance”
- Adjust the Visual Effects to “High Performance” tab
- Install Latest Version of Tencent Gaming Buddy
So, Let’s Fix Lag In Tencent Gaming Buddy.
1. Set your Power Plan mode to “High-Performance” mode.
A computer is designed in such a way to provide a better battery life by reducing the performance of your system.
You can change the option to “High-performance” to provide more resources for your system to run the game smoothly.
To enable the “High-Performance” mode, follow the steps below:-
- Go to your “Control Panel” in your device
- Search Power Option in the search box
- Click on the Power Option and select your plan mode to “High Performance”
- If you have a laptop, then you can simply click on the battery option in the taskbar and change the mode to maximum performance.
- You had successfully set the power plan to “High-Performance”.
2. Increase the “Pagination” size for your system
There are certain spaces or memory that are needed for the system to run the games smoothly.
But the memory or space allocated to the system is always less.
You must increase the size of the Pagination files.
But take care while deciding the size of the pagination files.
It should not exceed more than your RAM size.
Always consider the size of the files around 40% of your RAM size.
To increase the size of the Pagination files, follow the below instructions:-
- Right-click on “My Computer” icon and click on “Properties”.
- Click on “Advanced System Settings” located at the left sidebar.
- Head to the Advanced Tab.
- In the Performance tab, click on the “Settings”.
- Head to the Advanced tab next to the Visual effect section.
- In the Virtual memory section, click on “Change”.
- Deselect the Automatically allocated virtual memory option.
- Then click on the “Custom Size” and enter the virtual size for your pagination files.
- Set Initial size and Maximum SIze to the same.
- Take care to enter the size in MB (1 Gb = 1024 MB)
- Now, restart your PC and check again if the size is allocated or not.
All done. You had easily increased the pagination size which will help to fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy
3. In-Game Settings For Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag Fix
You must not play the game in the modes which your PC is not capable to run it.
There are certain in-game settings to make to run the games smoothly in Tencent gaming buddy.
If you have a low-end PC, then you must change the in-game settings to the below settings:-
- Graphics mode:- Smooth
- FPS:- High/Extreme
- Game Mode:- Colorful
- Anti-aliasing:- Disable
- Automatically Adjust Game FPS:- Disable
These settings are always available in high-end mobile games like PUBG, Fortnite, Call of Duty, etc.
If you are a Marvel’s games fan, do not forget to Download Marvel’s Avengers PC Game
4. Change Tencent Gaming Emulator Settings
The Emulator settings are automatically done according to your system specifications.
However, you can change the settings by yourself to fix lag in the Tencent gaming buddy.
There are certain emulator settings that would help to reduce lag in the game and run it smoothly.
Set the Emulator-Configuration Settings as below:-
- Choose the Graphics Rendering mode to “DirectX+”
- Enable Render Cache
- Enable Prioritize Dedicated GPU if you have Graphic Card
- Enable Rendering Optimization
- Enable Global Render Cache
- Disable Anti-aliasing mode
- Change Memory option to the Maximum range
- Set the Processor to Maximum range.
- Change the resolution to default (1024 x 720)
- Set the Dot Per Inch to 160
- Select the Gaming Resolution to “SD 720P” and Display option to “Smooth”
- All done.
5. Update your Outdated Drivers to Latest Version
In my case, I was able to play the game with lag-free due to updating my outdated display drivers and other drivers to the latest version.
There is a lot of software available on the Internet which is free of cost and provides the best latest version for your outdated driver.
You can try Advanced Driver Booster which is free and always update their database to the latest version.
Simply install the software from here and scan your device.
Once, the scan is completed, it will list all the outdated drivers on your system.
Download all the latest versions for the outdated drivers simply by clicking on the “Download All”.
Once the download is completed, the driver booster will create a restore point and then install all the latest drivers in your system.
After the installation is done, restart your PC and once the system detects the latest driver, uninstall the software from your PC.
6. Install a Gaming Performance Booster Software
Game Booster software helps to increase your gaming performance of your system.
It helps to clean the junked files, remove faulty register key, enable windows optimization, clear ram, etc which in turn helps to fix lag in the emulator.
You can download Advanced Gaming Booster and install it in your PC. Scan your PC.
Once the scanning is completed, it will enable all the optimization required to run the game smoothly in the emulator.
7. Clear Unwanted Temporary Files from your System
Whenever you run any application in your system, it creates some temporary files, registry, etc.
You need to clean all the temporary files daily which will help to increase the performance of your system.
To clean the temporary files from your system, follow the instruction below:-
- Click on the Start menu or press the Windows key in your keyboard.
- Search for “Run” and open it.
- Type “Temp” in the run command and press enter.
- Delete all the files in the windows temp folder.
- Restart your PC.
You had successfully removed and cleaned the unwanted temporary files from your system.
8. Always Use Turbo-Engine mode to run games in Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent gaming buddy emulator has its own engine to run the games smoothly for the low-end PC.
This engine is called as “Turbo-Engine Mode” which is different from the Standard engine mode of the emulator.
To run the games in the Turbo-Engine mode, directly run the games from the Tencent Gaming Buddy home-screen.
Make sure that the (TOE) mode is written in the title section of the running game.
9. Enable “Virtualization Mode” in your System
Virtualization is one of the best ways to increase the performance of your system a lot.
It depends on the motherboard or your graphics card specification.
I was lucky because my motherboard has the function to enable virtualization for the system even though I was not having any Graphic card.
However, the virtualization option is not available in all the devices.
To check or enable Virtualization mode for your system, follow the instructions below:-
- Restart your PC.
- During Boot time, press “Del” button to enter in the BIOS section.
- Head to Processor submenu and click on Chip-set and enable the Virtualization Technology option.
- If you did not find any option like this, your motherboard and the graphics card do not support Virtualization.
- Save the Settings and Restart your PC.
You can read more about the virtualization from here.
10. Change your Graphics mode to “High Performance”
Once you have installed the latest version for your graphics driver, rerun the system rating.
Windows always choose a balanced mode for all the graphics settings.
You can change it o “Performance” mode which will help to fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy.
To change the mode to “High Performance”, follow the instructions below:-
- Open your Graphics Driver Panel.
- Head to Settings and click on the “mode” panel.
- Change the mode to “High Performance”.
- All done, you had successfully set the mode to “High Performance” for the graphics.
11. Adjust the Visual Effects to “High Performance” tab
By adjusting the visual effect to high performance, it will reduce useless effects and process running in the background process.
It will drastically increase the performance of your system.
To change the visual effects to high performance, follow the below steps:-
- Right-click on “My Computer” icon and click on “Properties”.
- Click on “Advanced System Settings” located in the left sidebar.
- In the Performance tab, click on “settings”.
- In the Visual Effects tab, select the “Adjust for best performance” option.
- Click on “Apply” and your settings will be saved.
You had successfully adjusted the visual effect to a high-performance option.
12. Install Latest Version of Tencent Gaming Buddy
If all of the above methods failed to fix lag in the emulator then you must check whether your Tencent gaming emulator is up to date or not.
If not, you must update the emulator to the latest version.
To check whether the latest version is available or not, open your Tencent gaming emulator.
Check for the latest update in the menu panel located at the right of the title menu,
I had tried my best to cover and provide to you the best ways to fix lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
If the above methods did not work for you, then you just need to upgrade your PC a little bit.
If you find more methods to fix lag in the emulator, you can comment below and share the ways with us.
Do not forget to share the post with your other friends who play on Tencent Gaming Buddy.