Are you dealing with lag in Free Fire? Want to fix them? Then read this article, which will help you to fix lag in Free Fire.
Free Fire is currently crossing 10 Million users that give fierce competition for their competitive games like PUBG and Call of Duty. Due to the increasing popularity, Free Fire had received the “Best Popular Vote Game” by Google Play Store.
Although the game is super popular and impressive, there are still specific issues like lags that reduce game experience in Free Fire.
Most of the players whose device lags too much while playing Free Fire try to hack Free Fire to win the game.
But you should not go with hack and try to fix lag in Free Fire. However, before you try to fix lag in Free Fire, there are specific minimum requirements to run the game smoothly.
So, if you are not able to maintain the minimum requirement, then you will not be able to play the Free Fire game.
Free Fire Minimum Requirements:-
- Requires Android 4.0.3 or higher
- Requires 1 GB RAM
If you manage to maintain the minimum requirements, then you can follow the ways mentioned below to fix free fire lag.
7 Best Ways To Fix Lag In Free Fire
- GFX Tool For Free Fire
- Install Game Booster
- Clear Cache
- Disable Background Running Apps
- Enable 4x MSAA
- Uninstall Unnecessary Apps
- Clear Internal Memory Space
Let’s discuss each way in detail.
1. GFX Tool For Free Fire Lag Fix
GFX tools are the best tools to reduce lag in any games. It helps to unlock 60 fps or any other graphics-related settings.
There is lots of GFX Tool available for Free Fire, but I only recommend you to use GFX Tool For Free Fire.
- Change FPS Levels up to 60 FPS
- Change Graphics API
- Change Shadow Option
- Change Game Resolution
- Change Graphics Style Settings
To implement the GFX tool, follow these steps:-
- Download the GFX tool
- Install and Open it
- Set Resolution to Low (960×450)
- Set Graphics Quality to Low
- Set Frame Rate to 60 FPS
- Select Graphics API (Vulkan, OpenGL 3.1, OpenGL 2.0)
- Save it
2. Install Game Booster
Do you ever notice that many mobile companies like Mi, Realme, etc. provide their Game Booster?
These Game Booster applications are configured with its best settings to boost games. Game Booster helps to release unwanted memory, close background running apps, etc. which allows us to play games smoother and faster.
However, if you do not have any Gaming Booster application, then you can download Game Booster.
- Modes To Boost Device To Max Performance
- Increases Benchmark Scores
- Optimizes Memory (RAM)
- In-Built FPS Checker
Install Game Booster To Fix Lag in Free Fire, follow these steps:-
- Download Game Booster App
- Install it and Run it
- Game Booster will automatically add games in the appropriate section
- Run the Free Fire game from the Game Booster
3. Clear Cache
Caches are the unwanted apps residue that is leftover whenever the application runs on the device.
It occupies unwanted file storage data, which must be removed from time to time.
To clear cache, follow these steps:-
- Go to Device Settings
- Open your “App Management” section
- Select one application at a time.
- Clear their Cache storage
- Repeat the same procedure for rest of the applications
- Reboot your Device
Let’s move to nest ways to fix free fire lag.
4. Disable Background Running Applications
Multitasking, at the same time, can reduce your gaming performance at that time.
For example, if you are playing a free fire game and chatting on WhatsApp through the floating window at the same time will cause the Processor to execute more process.
Thus, in turn, degrade the performance of your game. Therefore, you should try to disable most of the unwanted background running applications.
To disable background running application, follow these steps:-
- Go to your “Device Settings”
- Open the “App Management”
- Select one app at a time
- Click on “Battery on Power Usage”
- Click on “Disable Background Running”
- Reboot your Device
You can also enable your Battery Saver so that all the applications running in the background for that time will not sync. After playing Free Fire, you can disable your Battery Saver.
Also, Read: – 9 Best PUBG Mobile Hack Cheat Codes and Scripts
5. Enable 4x MSAA
Do you know there is an option available on your device which can help to load the texture of your games like Free Fire?
Yes, there is an option called “Force Enable 4x MSAA (Multisample Anti-Aliasing),” which can help to load texture smoothly.
You can enable this option from the android developer section. Initially, the android developer section is hidden because if you change some other settings rather than “4x MSAA”, you can mess with your device.
To enable Android developer section and “4x MSAA”:-
- Go to your Device Settings
- Click on “About Phone”
- Continuously tap on “Kernel Version” till 8-10 times
- Now, you had successfully enabled your Developer option
- Head to your Developer section
- Swipe down and Enable the “Force 4x MSAA.”
- Restart your phone
- All done
6. Uninstall Unnecessary Applications
You should try to reduce the number of applications installed on your device. Lesser the applications installed, lesser will be the memory usage and background running apps.
To uninstall unnecessary applications, follow these steps:-
- Go to your “Device Settings”
- Click on “Apps Management”
- Uninstall apps one by one which you do not need anymore
- Restart your device
Thus, it helps you to reduce the Free Fire lag.
7. Clear Internal Memory Space
Remove unnecessary files like audio, video, etc. from your internal storage, which will help to boost the Free Fire game.
To free internal memory space, follow these steps:-
- Open your device, “File Manager.”
- Scan for big data Files in your Internal Storage.
- Remove unwanted big files that you don’t need.
- Reboot your device
- Run the game
I hope the above methods will help you to fix free fire lag on 1 GB ram device too.
If you feel that I had missed some points, then you can comment below, and I will add them soon.
If the methods where useful, then please share the post with your other free fire friends.