Want to play android games like PUBG mobile, Free Fire, etc. on PC? Then read the entire post, which will help you to download Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator and install it on your PC correctly.
If you are looking for the best emulator on the Internet to play battle royale games in PC, then Tencent Gaming Buddy is the right choice for you.
What is Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop)?
Tencent Gaming Buddy is the official PUBG emulator developed by Tencent. It is one of the best emulators available on the PC platform to play various battle-royale games.
It is designed with lots of features like keyboard mapping, dynamic optimization controls, online chatting system, etc. Therefore, many gamers prefer Tencent Gaming Buddy over other emulators like Bluestacks, Memu, etc.
Tencent Gaming Buddy is specially designed and optimized for PUBG mobile. Recently, the Emulator Company changed its name from Tencent Gaming Buddy to Gameloop.
It is integrated with Nimo TV, which is a popular game streaming platform created in partnership with Tencent and Huya (one of the largest video game streaming platform in China).
- Customizable Smart Keyboard Controls
- Support Multiple Languages
- Prevents Fraud (Hacks or Cheats)
- One-Click Installation
- Free License and many more
- Optimizations for High-Graphics Android games
Gameloop Emulator Specifications:
Now let’s see the PUBG emulator specifications to have some basic knowledge about it..
|App Name||Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop)|
|Last Updated||February 12, 2020|
|Supported Windows Version||Windows 7 & Above|
|App Size||10.50 MB|
|Ratings||More than 10 Million (5 Star)|
Before installing Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC, please first check that your PC meets with the minimum requirements to play the games smoothly.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Dual Core or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- Memory: at least 3 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT or ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- Storage: 1 GB of Free Storage
Now, let’s see the recommended system requirements mentioned on their Official website of Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy).
Tencent Gaming Buddy Recommended System Requirements:
- CPU: Core-i3 or AMD at 2.6 GHz
- Memory: at least 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 9.0 or above
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- Storage: 1 GB of Free Storage
Now let’s see how you can download and install Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC through step by step guide below.
How to Download Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator Latest Version on your PC?
There are various sites available on the Internet which provide Tencent Gaming Buddy application, but I strongly recommend you to download it from the Official Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop) Website.
Following are the steps you should follow to download Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator and install it properly on your PC:
- Visit the Official Tencent Emulator Download Site and click on the “Download” button
- It will download a Tencent client application
- Open and run the Client application
- Click on the “Install” button and then “Start” button
- Now the Client will start to download Tencent engine and automatically install it in your PC
- Open the Gameloop engine, and if you want to create your account, you can create and login with it
- Now, move to “Games” section and install the games you want to play on the Tencent emulator
If you face any problem while installing the Tencent emulator, then you can watch the below video, which helps to Download and Install it on your PC.
Keyboard Shortcut Controls for Gaming:
Controls are an essential parameter that allows us to win most of the games. The keyboard controls in the Tencent emulator is assigned based on PUBG mobile. Hence, most of the games do not have their keyboard controls,
But you can easily attach a new key for the particular controls like Movement, Fire, etc.
If you want to change the keyboard controls, then you can simply run your particular game and click on the “Settings” button and under the Setting section, Go to the “Controls” tab. Now just select a location, click on it and assign a new key for it.
Automatically Keyboard Shortcut Controls in TGB Emulator:
- Move: WASD/ Directional’s
- Fire, punch or melee: Left Click
- ADS (Scoping): Right Click
- Jump, Vault, Swim: Spacebar
- Crouch: C
- Prone: Z
- Free Look: Alt + Move Mouse
- Sprint: Shift
- AutoRun: Mouse Lock
- 4, 5, 6: Throwables
- 7.8,9,0: Heal Items
- Quickly displays controls: F1
- Interact: F
If you want to learn about how to install an APK File from your Android or Computer to Tencent emulator, then read the below section.
How to Install Apk in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop)?
If you have any Apk file in your computer or want to transfer and install an Apk file from Android to Gameloop emulator, just follow some steps mentioned below:
- Run your Tencent Emulator and Go to the “My Games” section
- Click on the “Add an App” icon located below the Login button
- Locate your Apk file, select it and click on the “Install” button
- Your Apk file will get installed on the emulator
Also, read: PHD Full Form
How to Change Language in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop)?
If your Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator is configured with different languages like Chinese or other language and want to change it to “English” or other languages, then just follow the mentioned steps below:
- Open your Tencent emulator and Click on the “3 Lines” button near “Minimize” icon
- Go to the marked section and click on the “Marked” area and select “English”
- Save your Settings and close your Emulator from everywhere.
- Press “Win + R” key from your keyboard to open “Run”, type “Regedit” and click on “Ok” button
- In the Left panel section, Go to “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” and expand it by double-clicking on it
- Under “HKEY_CURRENT_USER”, Go to the “Software” section and expand it.
- Under the “Software” section, locate “Tencent” and under “Tencent”, go-to “MobileGamePC”
- You will find the “UserLanguage” file. Right-click on it and select “Modify”
- Change the value data to “en_US” and it will change your Emulator language to “English”
For better clarification, you can watch the video below which helps to change the language in Official PUBG emulator, i.e. Tencent
Tencent Gaming Buddy is the best emulator available on the Internet. There are lots of other emulators available on the Internet, but none of them provides such features like High-Graphics, Performance Booster, etc
Did you try the Tencent emulator? Did we miss some points in our article or facing some issues? Let us know by commenting below.
1) Is Tencent Gaming Buddy Safe?
Yes, it’s completely safe to play android games on Tencent emulator unless you do not download it from the third-party sites rather than the official Gameloop website.
2) Which emulator is best for PUBG mobile?
Go with Tencent’s emulator because it is the official PUBG mobile emulator, which provides lots of features like high-graphics, PUBG based controls, etc.
3) How to update PUBG in Tencent Gaming Buddy?
You can quickly go to the “Play Store” and search “PUBG Mobile.” If an update is available, then you can click on the “Update” button, and your PUBG mobile will automatically get updated to the latest version.
4) How to Uninstall Tencent Gaming Buddy?
It’s simple. Just go to your “Control Panel” and click on “Programs and Features.” Locate “Gameloop” and double click on it. Simply click on “Yes” and your Tencent Gaming Buddy will get uninstalled from your PC.
5) How to Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop)?
There are lots of methods available to fix lag in Gameloop like Enable Virtualization Mode, Change your Graphics mode to High Performance, Update your Outdated Drivers to Latest Version, etc.
If you want to fix lag in Tencent Buddy emulator, then read our 13 Best Ways to Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy, which will help you a lot.
6) Does Tencent Gaming Buddy support Cross-platform play?
Yes, you can play with your friends who play on the Mobile platform. They will just get a message about Emulator detected, and they will get paired with emulator players.
7) Can I Run GFX Tool In Gameloop Emulator?
Yes, you can install the GFX tool in Gameloop to reduce lag in android games. Just go to the “Play Store” and search for a GFX tool and install it. Run the GFX tool and configure it. Once you finish with your configuration, run your Android game.