Download Call of Duty Mobile Apk + OBB from the below link.
Call of Duty had recently launched its first-ever mobile version of their game on Android and iOS.
Since it has been a wait for the game to launch in the market.
It is one of the most awaited games up till now and on 18th May, the beta version becomes available to various countries like India, etc.
Even before its beta release, there were lots of rumors that it will be a threat for PUBG mobile and it will gain no 1st spot in the gaming market on mobile platforms beating PUBG mobile.
Call of Duty is developed by Activision Publishing, Inc.
Since now the beta version of the game has been launched now, you can download it from officially through Play Store.
However, if you want to install it manually or want to download the files of Call of Duty mobile fast then you are in the right place.
In the previous article, I had shown you 7 effective ways to fix lag in call of duty mobile.
But in this article, I had provided the download link for Call of Duty mobile Apk + Obb.
Short Detail on Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty mobile or we can call it Call of Duty Legends of War is an online multiplayer game in which you can play with other human players as well as you can play the zombie mode.
It will help you to enhance your skills in the game.
However, unlike in PUBG, you cannot change your character outfit in Call of Duty mobile.
They only have certain player likes Price, Ghost, and others which you can select.
You can customize your player’s outfit and weapons skins through in-game currency (which can be earned through buying the packs or through playing the games consistently).
Call of Duty Mobile is still available in Australia and is in beta for the other country server.
There will be six maps available during the release of the game.
Players can select various modes like Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hard work, Search and Destroy Casual, etc in the multiplayer mode.
So, I think this will be enough to tell you about the Call of Duty Legends of War short details.
Call of Duty Mobile Apk + OBB Info
- Name of the Game:- Call of Duty Legends of War
- Developers:- Activision, Inc
- OS Platform:- Android & iOS
- Android Version Requirement:- Android v4.0.3 or higher
- APK filesize:- 66.5 MB
- OBB file size:- 1.05 GB
- Game Version:- 1.0.0
- Root Requirement:- No Root
Call of Duty Mobile Minimum Requirements
- Android Version: – v
- Minimum RAM: – 2 GB
- Requires Storage: – 5 GB
- High-Speed Data Connection
- Processor Requirement: – Above Snapdragon 625 for Snapdragon processor mobile.
These were the minimum requirements to play Call of Duty legends of war on the android platform.
If you are not able to reach till minimum requirements, extreme lags will occur in your gameplay.
However, I had also provided 5 effective ways to fix lags in Call of Duty mobile. You can learn those methods from the above link.
Download Call of Duty Mobile Apk + OBB
If you want to download call of duty mobile Apk + OBB before the official release on the play store, you can download it from the below link.
Apk & OBB Link: – https://rexdlfile.com/index.php?id=call-of-duty-legends-of-war-apk
(The above link is a link given to an official genuine site which provides apk and obb files of a game)
How To Install Call of Duty Mobile in your Device?
If you do not know how to install the call of duty mobile on your Smartphone with the help of Apk and its obb files, you can read the below points which will help you to install the game on your device.
Follow these steps below:-
- Download the Apk and Obb files from here.
- Download any zip extractor application like “ZArchivers” from Google play store and install it.
- Enable the “Installation from the unknown source” present in the “Settings / Security / Enable Unknown Source Installation”.
- Decompress (Extract) the OBB zip file which you had download from above Obb link.
- Install the Call of Duty mobile through the Apk file.
- Run the game for the first time for 2 min.
- Close your call of duty mobile game from your device.
- Open your File Manager.
- Go to the folder where you had decompressed the OBB file and cut the Decompressed OBB file you have download just now.
- Paste the above cut file into the “Android/OBB” destination.
- Once, you have pasted the call of duty mobile obb files into the “OBB” folder, run your game.
- Enjoy the pre-release version of the Call of Duty mobile.
I had tried to cover the points related to download call of duty mobile apk + obb like a download link, requirements, how to install it, etc.
I hope it will help you to download Call of Duty mobile in your device.
Please share the post with your other friends who are thinking to play Call of duty mobile beta version before its release in the market.